Housing Trends

Before Moving The Furniture.... Plan the Room

Hi Everyone! 

If  you are like me ... you are getting excited about getting more daylight, staying up later, entertaining more and just plain getting out of  hibernation.

With that said, who doesn't look forward to opening up the windows, dusting  off the cobwebs and freshening up the home after being inside, all winter.


As most of you already now, I am a planner  and very frugal. One  of the things I will be doing this Spring is changing the look of different rooms in my home without going through a major expense.  

While on the internet looking for ideas, I came across this website.  I will be using to plan the layout furniture in a few rooms. I am so excited about the website. I like to share new finds with others. It's a way,   for me to show gratitude and paying it forward.  
Are you looking to make changes to your home decor as well? No better  time to start making  plans, then now. 
Don't you think?
Whatever your plans are  for a practical room this site will definitely help.

Hope you find  my find useful.   




Check it out HERE


PS.  If you are thinking of making  a much  greater change this Spring & Summer season other than moving furniture around and  find yourself wanting to connect  and real estate agent that will best suit you, don't hesitate to contact me.  You can contact me by email... Here or call me direct at: 860251-9681

I have a massive list of  qualified agents in my referral database that would like to help. Don't hesitate to contact me 

One last thing,  there are no hidden  cost  for a referral  from me if you are  selling, buying or investing in real estate.  

Enjoy & Happy Spring! 

Mary Beth Nunez

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

CLIENT REVIEWS

Reviews on Zillow
1576443
"Mary Beth's work showed integrity and honesty. She fought hard on my behalf during the negotiation process. She knew the local area and also briefed ... more "
5.0/5.0
by Ag_120179
1041872
"As a first-time home buyer, I was really not sure what to expect about the buying process, but Mary Beth Nunez made it easy.within a couple of weeks ... more "
5.0/5.0
by coarhomemaster

Featured Post

Improve Your Credit Score in Order to Buy Your New Home

The Answers are Actually Pretty Simple! Pay all of your bills on time every month. Pay off all of your existing debt. Unused credit ...