Under Contract! Great Investment Opportunity in East Hartford, CT

Congratulations to My Seller!





57-59 Whitney Street, East Hartford went under contract this week.

This is a great way to bring in cash flow. Well maintained, spacious 3 bedrooms in each unit, washer dryer hook up, hardwood floors, deck, attached garage, newer siding and windows.


Do you or someone you know have a property to sell?
Contact me, I would like to help.

Mary Beth Nunez
Direct: 860-251-9681

Featured Post

5 THINGS NOT TO DO DURING.... The Closing Process

CLIENT REVIEWS

Reviews on Zillow
1576443
"Mary Beth's work showed integrity and honesty. She fought hard on my behalf during the negotiation process. She knew the local area and also briefed ... more "
5.0/5.0
by Ag_120179
1041872
"As a first-time home buyer, I was really not sure what to expect about the buying process, but Mary Beth Nunez made it easy.within a couple of weeks ... more "
5.0/5.0
by coarhomemaster