Testimonials- Bakowski Family

When asked,"If you were in charege of my business, what's the one thing you'd change?
Reply-" Nothing! We cound not be happier with the way things played out."
When asked what did I do well?
Reply-"You helped me first to get my credit in order by recommeding easy steps. In just one year, I was able to qualify for a mortgage. You were always quick to respond to any questions I had and always had veryhelpful advise to give. Overall you really where there for us when we needed you and were always in our corner."- Bakowski Family- Buyer Enfield

Featured Post

5 THINGS NOT TO DO DURING.... The Closing Process

CLIENT REVIEWS

Reviews on Zillow
1576443
"Mary Beth's work showed integrity and honesty. She fought hard on my behalf during the negotiation process. She knew the local area and also briefed ... more "
5.0/5.0
by Ag_120179
1041872
"As a first-time home buyer, I was really not sure what to expect about the buying process, but Mary Beth Nunez made it easy.within a couple of weeks ... more "
5.0/5.0
by coarhomemaster