Home Ownership Ranks High, But No Buyer Urgency

For Artcile from Realtor Mag click:


I just had this same converstaion, with a good freind, the other day.

Yes, I am in Sales and the way I make a living is by selling real estate but those who know me well, knows that is not why I chose to become a Realtor.

In able to feel satisfied , with live and who I am as a whole, I need to help people and one advise I can give is if you have any plans on Buying, in the near future, don't wait until the prices and the interest rates go up.

Purchasing now, will in the long run give you a lower mortagage payment, oppose to waiting for prices and rates to go up. There is only one way to find out if your dreams to becoming a home owner is possible today or in the near future. Reach out to the Realtor, that always puts her clients first.





Contact Us and share your hopes and dreams.

Featured Post

5 THINGS NOT TO DO DURING.... The Closing Process

CLIENT REVIEWS

Reviews on Zillow
1576443
"Mary Beth's work showed integrity and honesty. She fought hard on my behalf during the negotiation process. She knew the local area and also briefed ... more "
5.0/5.0
by Ag_120179
1041872
"As a first-time home buyer, I was really not sure what to expect about the buying process, but Mary Beth Nunez made it easy.within a couple of weeks ... more "
5.0/5.0
by coarhomemaster